READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE FILE
The Temporary Report Card for Kindergarten (Annex 4.3) free template can be downloaded from two (2) separate links.
- The first link is for every user, regardless of being a DepEd public school teacher or not. It is not saved on the DepEd G-Drive server, thus, anyone can access it after clicking the alternate link.
- The second link is exclusive for all DepEd Public School Teachers with DepEd Email addresses and are logged-in on the server. If you are a public school teacher and isn’t logged-in, you will not access the file, it is better to use the first option.
This Temporary Report Card for Kindergarten (Annex 4.3) is an attachment of DepEd Order 3 s. 2018 also known as Basic Education Enrollment Policy of 2018. However, this template is coded with automated formats. One distinct feature of this file is that – you can choose – whether you are using English or Filipino as means of reporting the document. We have translated the Progress Report Card into English and Filipino in this MS Excel File. Along with that, the original Temporary Progress Report Card for Kindergarten is four (4) pages long, but we have reduced it into two (2) pages. You can reduce it even more if you choose to print it back-to-back.
With one click of a button, you can choose whether you are going to print English Temporary Progress Report or Filipino Temporary Progress Report.
To download the file, please follow the instructions below:
We also published an editable format of Annex 1 and Annex 3 which you can download on our articles here:
- Early Registration Mapping Tool (Annex 1) Free Download
- Affidavit of Undertaking (Annex 2) Free Download
- Basic Education Enrollment Form (Annex 3) Free Download
- Temporary Progress Report: Elem & JHS (Annex 4.1) Free Download
- Temporary Progress Report: SHS (Annex 4.2) Free Download